SA manages the approval process of suppliers & ingredients to ensure you are compliant, audit-ready and maintain efficiency.
Our supplier approval software SA enables you to:
- Easily manage your suppliers and ingredients. Attach accreditations, specification documents and risk assessment to ensure all your suppliers are compliant and approved.
- Save time by setting up automatic email chasers to gather up-to-date specifications and accreditations from your suppliers when they are due to expire.
- Get weekly emails with a report of activity, including ingredients that are awaiting approval, risk assessments that are due and supplier accreditations that are soon to expire.
- Log samples you receive against the appropriate ingredient and record the supplier.
- Access all of your data anywhere and anytime you need it with agileBase’s secure cloud software.
Who is SA for?
If you’re responsible for managing supplier and ingredient approvals then SA is for you. Whether you’re a small team or large manufacturer, our software ensures you maintain compliance and are audit-ready at any moment.
With automatic chaser emails and weekly reminder reports, SA provides automation to support your technical teams, improve efficiency and their internal approval process.
How does SA work?
SA helps technical teams with day-to-day tasks by automating much of their work and keeps everything needed to approve a supplier and ingredients in one place. It collates appropriate data and issues weekly reports on missing information and reminders for soon-to-expire accreditations.
The product is built around two key sections: ingredient approval and supplier approval, ensuring you work only with the best suppliers for ingredients.
Every ingredient used by your business must be approved for use before being used in a final product. SA supports the technical team in collating the necessary data around the ingredient supply chain. It also issues reports including those on risk assessments, enabling you to review any inherent risks and ultimately decide whether the ingredient can be used.
Every supplier used by your business needs to be approved for use before supplying an ingredient. This requires the technical team to perform a risk assessment and regularly review the company. SA supports technical teams in collating evidence of appropriate accreditations and performs audits, either by site visit or Supplier Approval Questionnaire (SAQ).
The powerful features of SA
Automation of email chasers
Automatically set up email chasers or reminders to go out to your suppliers. This revolutionary tool helps to ensure that you always have the most up-to-date information from your suppliers.
Automatic emails allow you to:
- Chase a supplier for an ingredient’s specification doc
- Remind the customer that an ingredient’s risk assessment is due
- Chase a supplier for an outstanding SAQ
- Remind the customer a supplier audit is due to expire
- Remind the customer a supplier accreditation is due to expire
- Chase a supplier for a response to a non-conformance
- Weekly supplier approval reports
Technical managers receive a weekly report highlighting any missing or soon to expire information. Used alongside the automatic email feature, it helps gather a comprehensive file of SAQs, risk assessment and accreditation documents.
- Monthly Management Report
Receive a monthly summary of the weekly reports data – ideal for senior managers and owners.
- Additional reports
SA’s cloud-based platform agileBase is built to evolve with your business. Existing software can be tailored in hours to meet your latest business needs.
- Samples In
Log samples received from suppliers against the appropriate ingredient and supplier record. Collating feedback in one place ensures you are always on top of decisions, speeding up new product development and getting your products out to market quicker.
- Risk Assessments
Stay on top of industry changes that impact your business with live food alerts from the Food Standards Agency.
Want to see more?
Call us today to make an enquiry, or sign up for a demo and we’ll be in touch.
Try before you buy with a no obligation 14-day free trial of SA.
If you have any questions about SA then call our team on 0117 321 0104 or email us and we’ll be happy to help.